Air Quality Monitoring, Title V Permits
PEI delivers experienced air quality specialists to manage air quality issues, including, but not limited to:
- New Source Review permits
- Title V permits
- Air quality monitoring
- Greenhouse gas monitoring and certifications
- NESHAP/NSPS interpretation
- RACT/BACT plans
- Database development and management
- Air quality and dispersion modeling
- Emissions inventories
Click to read about some of PEI's air-quality projects:
- Interpretation and implementation of Texas air quality regulations to permit a hazardous waste BIF at a specialty organic chemical manufacturer.
- Completion of an air permit for a glycol dehydration unit at a natural gas gathering facility in south Texas; development of a workplan for the retirement of a boiler at a compressor station in Alabama; and completion of RACT plans for compressor stations in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- Completion of an air permit to authorize petroleum coke manufacturing and handling at two facilities located in Houston, Texas.
- Amendment of an air permit to add chemicals to the list of permitted chemicals at a toll processing and manufacturer of organic chemicals.
- Development of a database and spreadsheet to calculate daily emissions from over 1,500 chemicals stored in 100 tanks for a specialty organic chemical manufacturer. The database and spreadsheet are used to complete yearly emissions inventories.